This waterproof F-connector allows easy mounting even on the toughest PE or FRNC cables. With this connector no tube must be "choked" under the cable mesh, it can be simply pushed with only two fingers on the cable.
Important for installers: The lengthy search for a suitable plug for unknown cable is eliminated. By eliminating the inner tube, the F connector is relatively independent of the diameter of the dielectric and can be used for virtually all RG6 cables with an outside diameter of 6.4 - 7.5 mm.
- Fits cables within the following diameters:
Outer Conductor: 4.7 - 5.7 mm
Jacket (jacket): 6.4 - 7.5 mm
- Shielding 30 - 1000 MHz> 120 dB
- The shielding rating exceeds class A + in the range of 30-3000 MHz
- Transfer impedance 5 - 30 MHz <2.5 mOhm / m
- Return loss at
- ... 1000 MHz: 32 dB
- ... 3000 MHz: 24 dB
- waterproof (30 m / 8 h)
- Packing unit: 1/50/1250
New Quickmount compression system
- Nitin-6 coating for best corrosion protection
- All stripping and compression tools for conventional CX3 connectors can be used.
- ATTENTION! Compared to conventional CX3 plugs, the braid must NOT be knocked back in the Quick-Mount system. In addition, any screen foil remaining over the braid must be completely removed, otherwise contact difficulties may occur.
suitable pressing tool:
- Cabelcon CX3 All Size Tool
- Cabelcon CX3 Multimedia Tool
- Cabelcon CX3 Pocket Tool for F and IEC 5/59
The 7.0 size fits most 4.9 and 5.1 compliant cables up to 5.3s. The plug is stuck only on the outside firmly on the cable. Ideal for all stubborn PE / LSNH / FRNC cables such as the LCD 115 or the HD103PE.